Today I thought it might be fun to post some of the things I'm currently coveting. It will be fun to look back at these posts and see what sorts of things I was into at the time. Our tastes and styles are constantly evolving (we're girls, we're entitled to it!).
|(oooohhh!!! It's all so puuurty!)|
- The Great Gatsby: Two words... Baz Luhrmann. I know I'm not alone on this one. This movie is clearly going to be amazeballs! Moulin Rouge is one of my favourite movies. If you've never seen a Baz Luhrmann movie what have you been doing with your life?!
- Naked Basics Palette: I've been wanting this Urban Decay palette for a while now. I am obsessed with my Naked 1&2 palettes. Urban Decay makes amazing eyeshadows and this palette is no exception. I'd heard so many good things about it on YouTube and got the chance to swatch it in Sephora a couple months back. It's gorgeous and I love that it's nice and compact. The perfect no fuss palette to pop in your purse or overnight bag.
- Revlon Lip Butters 2013 Spring Collection: These babies have been all over the blogosphere and YouTube. I looove the lip butters I already have and these shades are perfect for Spring/Summer. All three of these shades look amazing and perfect for every occasion. I've link to a blog post by a YouTuber I really love. If you haven't tried Revlon Lip Butters yet, do yourself a favour and pick one up next time you're out. The formula is amazing and the colour pay off is outstanding. You won't be disappointed!
- Ray Ban Glasses: Yes I know... hipster glasses. But I LOVE them so! If I have to suffer through having horrible eyesight then I should at least get to take advantage of the accessories! You can't get more classic then Ray Bans.
- Essie "In the Cab-ana: This is from Essie's Resort Collection. It's the perfect shade of tropical ocean blue. I have several Essie shades already, and I'm always thrilled with the formula.
- Nikon D5100: I have been seriously considering getting into creating YouTube videos lately. If I'm going to do it, I want to do it right with excellent quality. I love my Nikon D60 but really wish it shot video. This Nikon shoots in 1080p with full-time autofocus. Bonus: it has a screen that flips around front, making it easy to keep things in frame while filming alone.
- TOMS Wedges: I finally bought my first pair of TOMS a month ago and I've never been so impressed. They live up to all the hype. They are seriously the most comfortable shoes I own. I practically live in them and now I want to try a few more. These wedges look like the perfect addition to any summer wardrobe. Plus who doesn't love a purchase that pays it forward. For every pair of TOMS shoes sold, a child in need receives a new pair of shoes. Love it!
What are some of your current must haves? I'd love to hear!
- Josh just made his first ever pot of tea... needless to say he put WAY to much tea in the pot not knowing it was going to expand. So precious.
- I think I'm seeing the first signs of abs appearing! SCORE! Perhaps those crunches are finally paying off.
- I bought a new candle at Bath & Bodyworks last night from their Italian Collection. Oh.Ma.Gawd. The house smells so amazing.
|(Follow me on Intagram!)|
Twitter: @erin_bulger Instagram: @erinbulgerFollow my blog with Bloglovin